Immigration to UK
The UK immigrants have rights to live and work in this country without any immigration restrictions. The prevailing status of immigrant guide the applicant to citizenship status or nationality. The applicants who have married to a British citizen or have Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). The UK citizenship can be achieved by two ways naturalization or registration. The national of European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland or the applicant of citizenship is the member of the EEA families and living in England from continuous five years will get automatically the UK permanent residence status. If the British citizen given up his citizenship prior and living overseas. The person who has no state or a child below 18 years of age and these categories have different requirements. There are different methods to get immigration the UK, under Tier 2 condition the applicant who, is living and working in the UK from three years in England for employer. However, this time can be extended after this period and being from five years. The applicant can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. It is also known as permanent residency. The indefinite leave to remain is the process in which individuals want to live on a temporary visa in the UK. After this status of indefinite, leave to remain the applicant can apply for naturalization.
Requirement for naturalization.
1. The applicant must be over 18 year old.
2. Applicant must have a good character.
3. The applicant intends to live in the UK.
4. Applicant aware about the UK life and details.
5. Applicant can communicate in English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic.
6. Applicant have been in the UK for five years or three years in case of spouse or civil partner.
British citizenship and naturalization.
The UK rules are hard for British citizenship and usually the applicant is able to apply for this after a period of Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. All the applicants who are adult can get naturalize in order to earn British citizenship.
The UK Citizenship requirements.
1. Applicant have married to a British citizen.
- Living in the UK from three years and have ILR at the time of application filing.
3. Living in the UK continuously from three years.
4. Remain in the UK and not absent from here more than 270 days in three years.
5. Remain in the UK from last 12 months and not absent more than 90 days from this country.
6. Having a good appreciative character.
7. Cleared the UK life test.
8. Have a good communication skills of English, Welsh or Gaelic.
9. Want to live in this country in the future.
10. Applicant who are single or not married to British citizen must have been in the UK for five years.
UK business visas immigration.
England motivate and welcome those businessmen and investors who can boost the economy of this country. This category of immigration is for business people, investors and entrepreneurs. This business visa immigration is for all investors who want to invest their capital in the economy of this country.
UK immigration procedure.
There are two main ways through which an applicant can apply for England visa, one is thorough the Immigration and Nationality Directorate of the Home office services and other is the UK consulate, High Commission or Embassy abroad. It is depending upon the visa that where an applicant will submit his application. The best way is to submit the application, which belongs to the citizenship at a diplomatic mission from where the applicant is belonged to. However, all the rules and regulations change with the passage of time so it is necessary that must confirm all the details regarding fee and other laws about immigration. The immigration application processing time is different in different countries or it is depending upon case to case.